We have found in business you can do things the easy way, the fast way, or the right way. At Carfolks there was never a question that we were going to do things the Right Way.
We start each day adhering to the code in all the things we say and do. We figure if we work darn hard everyday, then the world might be a better place to raise our kids. And, while the code is called The Cowboy Code, we think it applies to Cowgirls too.
The Cowboy Code
1. A cowboy never takes unfair advantage.
2. A cowboy never betrays a trust.
3. A cowboy always tells the truth.
4. A cowboy is kind to small children, to elders, and to animals.
5. A cowboy is free from racial and religious prejudice.
6. A cowboy is helpful and when anyone is in trouble he lends a hand.
7. A cowboy is a good worker.
8. A cowboy is clean about his person and in thought, word, and deed.
9. A cowboy respects women, his parents, and the laws of his country.
10. A cowboy is a patriot.